Robbie Williams Maori shoulder tattoo design

Hi!

For the last couple of weeks I have been too busy too keep you updated on my designs and tattoo sketches.

This week I worked on a shoulder tattoo design, similar to the Robbie Williams maori tattoo.
I used the rough design, but altered it in my own style, so it is a bit smoother and has more fluent lines and curles.

The fill of the design is not very solid, I used lines, triangles and simple shapes to make it look light and easy.

Here are the first to sketches of this shoulder tatoo:

outline maori tattoo robbie williams flashmaori tattoo robbie williams buy for sale to print


















I hope to trace it today, if my customer is satisfied with the total sketch.

Any comments? Just let me know.

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com