Tribal forearm tattoo tutorial video on youtube

Hi,

It has been really nice job to do some filming and editing for my latest design "tutorial"
First I had to set up my new camera (Panasonic HDC-SD9) which records in Full HD quality ;) on a sd-card.
I recorded several scenes and edited it in Windowns Movie maker, I'm not a pro on editing, so I used this simple tool to add some titles and credits. Then uploaded it to youtube and Voila! here it is!

In this video to show you how I create and uptimized my designs. This time it's a forearm sketch in tribal style, which I'm tracing in the first video, I posted the sketches yesterday, so you can find it in my previous posting. In the second one you see how I scan the design, uptimize it and make a high resolution linedrawing in Photoshop CS3.








I received the following e-mail from my customer when he got the high resolution design:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Mark,


Thanks for completing, I love it :)

Can't wait to get it done and will definitely send you some photos once complete.

As some feedback I would like to say that you have provided a very professional, simple and friendly service.
Excellent communication with your client and a great turnaround time from start to finish. I am recommending your designs and great customer service to friends and I will be checking in to your blog for your new designs for a future tattoo.


(Please feel free to use this quote, online or elsewhere)

Many thanks,


Rich Wallace."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the final result in low resolution.


tribal forearm tattoo design storm3d maori
















Any questions? Just let me know.

Regards, Mark Storm