Calf and shin tattoo in tribal style

Hi,

A few days ago, I created this new design for the shin and calf. It can also be used for the shoulder or back if you wish ofcourse.

There are a few realistic feathers, wrapping around the sides of the leg when applied to the lower leg. I also incorporated some koru / fern shapes arrowheads with some nice shading to it.

I draw al my sketches on A3 size paper and scan it at 300 dpi (200gr/m2).
Then the design is optimized in Photoshop CS3, some dust and spots removal and some lines are adjusted to make it flow.
Finally I add the shading for each part of the tattoo flash image.














This flash design has an original size of 30 x 28 cm (12 x 11 inches), but as mentioned before, you can adjust the size or let your tattooshop/tattoo artist do it for you.

Price for this design is 35,70 euro / 49 US dollars



You'll receive two high quality .jpg images, a linedrawing/sheet for the tattooshop and the tatoo design with the shadings and gradients applied.

Just let me know.

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com