Maori inspired tattoo sketch for side of the lower leg

Hi!

It's been a while since my last post, I did some work on my website and added a twitter button to it, so you can follow my projects in realtime.
I also added a retweet button to each post on this blog (the small green "tweet" button on the upper right corner) so you can easily forward my posts.

Today two new and famous followers! Yoji Harada and Chris Nunez from the popular series "Miami Ink", welcome guys!

A customer asked me to create a Maori inspired tattoo design for his leg. It had to cover the side of his shin, wrapping around to his calf a little.

I started with a sketch in pencil and drew the basic shapes and fills. The design was approved by my customer, so I could trace it and finish it in Photoshop.

maori leg tatoo images sideside lower leg shin maori tattoo




Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com