CURRENT FAVORITES

ZARA MULTICOLORED STUDDED BOUCLE TWEED NEON BLAZER 2012 BALENCIAGA 2007 INSPIRED BALENCIAGA ICONIC CUT OUT LEATHER BOOTS THICK BUCKLES LE FASHION BLOG 1
ZARA MULTICOLORED STUDDED BOUCLE TWEED NEON BLAZER 2012 BALENCIAGA 2007 INSPIRED BALENCIAGA ICONIC CUT OUT LEATHER BOOTS THICK BUCKLES LE FASHION BLOG 2
ph: my own

1. Studded Zara Blazer >> Fell in love with this blazer the moment I laid eyes on it- It reminded me of the oh-so-amazing Balenciaga bouclé jackets from 2007 (see here). It's a classic piece, but with a neon + studded twist. Loved the fit so much I got the solid black one as well.

2. Balenciaga Cut-Out Boots >> One of my biggest regrets was not getting these babes when they first came out. I had them in my Barney's shopping cart, but hesitated + sure enough they sold out. Since then, I've searched everywhere + checked eBay daily hoping I'd find them. They finally popped up on EZDUZIT- It's a great eBay store that's a revolving door of designer goodies at great prices. Right now they have The Row, Givenchy + more, so def check it out!