Friday links to love

happy graduation sissy!

Flashback Friday! I decided that I'm going to start posting some older photos with these posts for fun! This photo is from my sister's college graduation. She played at University of Wyoming on a scholarship and was their goalie. Awesome, huh?!

Anyway, hello everyone and happy Friday! It's not the best of times right now in my little world, but I thought I would pop in and give a little update. One of Hank's best friends lost a family member this week so it's been very sad. It's hard to know your friend is hurting so badly. However I'm so happy that we can all be here for him, and help him through this time.

Right now I'm in the middle of a million posts for some reason- I have about three longer ones half finished in my drafts- so I thought I would take a break and share some links. I hope all of you had the best week.  This weekend I am so excited to see Danny and Janay tie the knot...and on that subject I think this is the seventh wedding we've been to in 2011, which is insane. But unless one of our friends goes and does something spontaneous, I think it's going to be the last of the year.

I hope you all have the best weekend!

-----

I've been reading back in this new-to-me blog - it's full of super fun ideas for mamas of boys! Love it.  It reminds me a lot of my friend Erin.

And while you're checking out blogs, hop over and say hi to one of my most-read blogs, written by one of my favorite people, and Instagram sensation (hahah!). ;)

Smoky Red Bean Chili with Chipotle-Cornbread Dumplings. This looks so, so good.

And speaking of food, I love this: recipes and a shopping list!

Here's a whole bunch of tutorials on getting more volume in your hair. You're welcome.

I'm obsessed with this sweater.

I really enjoyed reading about Katie's favorite beauty products.

Starting this book today! Happy to know that my book soul-mate Lauren already read it and loved it.

These prints would make a great gift for my Italy-loving pal.

DIY bow Mary-Janes. Now these are cute.

I've been on the hunt for a pair of reasonably priced, vintage-inspired earrings for a friend...and I found a few different pairs at one of my sponsor's sites

I enjoyed this video, found via my pal Bruna: 29 Ways to Stay Creative.

Okay I think this Etsy shop is RAD. Vintage maps, and cool ones at that! So many of these would be amazing in Hank's office.

Apple Cider Pancakes. Lord have mercy!

What beautiful photos of the cutest little one.

Are any of you as obsessed with Pinterest as I am?

And finally, some blogs I'm loving this week: one and two.

Happy weekend! xo