Currently.

What a beautiful, sunny day- not a cloud in the sky! ☀
yesterday - sunshine and not a cloud in the sky!

Obsessing over: Titanic in 3D...and the fact that I am going to see it tomorrow night. Adie and I have been freaking out ever since we saw the commercial and we've been waiting for this week for a long time. I first saw Titanic when I was a sophomore in high school and absolutely fell in love. Cheesy as it may be, it's absolutely one of my all-time favorite movies. I cry every time I watch it and there's just something about it that really, really gets to me. It's such a beautiful film, and I can't wait to relive it all over again in 3D this time. Re-reading this paragraph I sound so ridiculous but I can't even help it. I am SO excited.





Working on: getting organized and refreshed for spring. I love the idea of spring cleaning- Hank and I are already super neat freaks but as crazy (and slightly annoying) as it sounds, I actually enjoy going through things, simplifying, and organizing. Last night I also came across this article- Spring Cleaning from the Inside Out- and it really resonated with me. It includes questions to ask yourself when going through things, and I found the entire article to be inspiring and very helpful. It has you ask yourself things while going through items like, "when I see it, does it lift my spirits?" "Does it have a practical use, today?" and "am I keeping it for me, or out of a sense of duty to someone else? Is it a burden?" There was some of it that wasn't 100% me (I will be the first to admit I like my "things"), but the overall message was great. Give it a read if you're interested.

Thinking about: how happy I am with a change I recently made. I decided to stop writing for Hello Giggles regularly for a number of reasons, but one of the biggest was that I felt I was giving away some of my most favorite pieces to an outside source. And for what? This is where I write and share, and I didn't like that some of my most loved pieces of writing weren't even here. I also didn't enjoy writing to a deadline- it took the fun out of it for me. I did gain a lot of perspective from my time there, and I loved being a part of it from the beginning...but it is no longer for me. I do though, look forward to sharing more of the writing here that I typically reserved for them (like my Father & Son post last week), and I will also be republishing some of my favorite HG writing over the next few months on Sometimes Sweet, just so I have them here to look back on. I wanted to thank you all so much for supporting me while I wrote there- the comments, tweets and emails about the pieces I shared meant the world to me. I may still contribute from time to time, but last week I informed them that I will no longer be an every week or every other week writer for them.  And I'm so, so happy to focus all of my energy here.

Anticipating: this weekend! On Friday we have a ton of family coming into town and we will be heading to Sedona to spend the day exploring and showing my Uncle and cousin some of Northern Arizona's most beautiful spots. They're from New York, so I know that the gorgeous red rocks will take their breath away. My Mom, sister, Grandma, and Aunt will also be joining us so it's going to be pretty amazing. Then on Saturday Hank and I have an afternoon date to (finally) see the Hunger Games, and on Sunday we will be attending my in-laws big Easter brunch. Is it bad I'm already looking forward to the crepes? Yum.

Listening to: Gossip Girl. Well, watching too of course, but I'm addicted. I only have time to watch an episode a night (sometimes only half an episode), so I've been slowly making my way through it...but I love it. I wonder how I never saw it before! Thanks to being sick, followed by my wisdom teeth extraction I've made it all the way to Season 4 and I'm on the first episode. My favorite characters by far are Chuck, Blair and Rufus!

Eating: quiche. I have one in the oven right now. I've already shared the recipe but I think I'll post an updated one tomorrow with better photos. Paired with fresh fruit it's the perfect kiddo (and adult) breakfast or lunch. Henry really loves it and it's super easy to make.

Wishing: that I had all the time in the world to actually try out all of the amazing things I pin! I think I need to make a goal for myself to cook or bake one recipe per week because my "To Cook and Bake" board is filling up at an exponential rate without me actually trying out anything. And isn't that the point of Pinterest? To actually DO rather than just pin? Do any of you have this issue? haha. Perhaps I'll actually make this sweet treat in the next week, it just looks too good not to!

How about you? What are you up to today? Feel free to do your own "currently" post on your blog and link back in the comments! And thanks again to my dear friend Megan for providing the original inspiration for these posts.