Favorite Things: Instagram Fun (psst...it's on Android now too!)

Untitled

By noon today everyone I knew in the entire world had signed up for Instagram. Well, not everyone. But A LOT of friends and family. Lucky for them the wonderful, fantastic photo app Instagram made its way to Android users.  I've talked a lot about IG here, but I thought I would share a quick list of some of my favorite, extra things to do with the app.  I'm so excited to be able to connect with so many more people, so if you're on Instagram, come say hi- my user name is danihampton!

Here's my list of favorite IG add-ons:

1. Stickygram

This is probably my most favorite thing you can do with your Instagram photos...put them on magnets! Stickygrams are great quality and make wonderful gifts for friends and family. I've sent sets of Henry to my parents, and thought it would be such a cute idea after a big event too. And right now Stickygram is having a buy one, get one half off sale with code: EASTEREMAIL. Good until the 9th.

for the StickyGram giveaway on my blog today



2. Blurb books

Blurb makes printing your IG photos into a book so, so easy. You simply log into Instagram via their website and choose which photos, layout, and words you'd like to include. This is a great option for a baby book or just a fun photo album. Blurb books are absolutely beautiful too.

3. Canvas Pop

This site prints your IG photos right onto a square-sized canvas that actually look great! We have a few in our home and I highly recommend them for a fun little pop of fun.

Untitled

4. Postal Pix

This service allows you to print your Instagram pics right from your phone. I love that you can choose the size, especially since Instagram pics are square and be tricky to order at places like Costco. I just ordered a ton to make a fun collage in Henry's room and I'm hoping to get some more and make little albums of fun events I've documented via IG.

5. Postagram

I LOVE this app. It's simple and quick, and in a minute's time you can send a postcard to anyone, anywhere for just .99 cents! It does all the hard work for you...all you do is choose a photo and write a message. So neat.


Untitled

Happy Instagramming!