Check out my new blog design!



Thanks to my very talented friend Don, of Adeline's Daddy blog, Sometimes Sweet has a brand new look!  I am so, so in love with it, and have to thank Don for coming up with the entire concept, design, etc. etc. He's amazing.

If you need a blog redesign, Don is the man to do it!  He's extremely creative, talented, and professional. I can't say enough good things about this guy and the work he does. There's something about a new blog design that is so inspiring and really gets me excited about blogging (it's kind of like giving your home a makeover!), and with the new year approaching, there's no time like the present to change things up. I encourage all of you who are considering freshening up your blog to get in contact with Don. His rates are super reasonable and like I said above, he's wonderful to work with!

I hope you all enjoy the new look- I know I do! We'll be tweaking little things here and there but feel free to grab my new button if you'd like, and thanks again for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with a million pictures from our Halloween night- we had the best time.

And thanks again, Don, for making my blog so beautiful!