Thursday...and a new blog to check out!

DSC_0078

Today was a great day. One of my long time and dear friends Sarah came up with her adorable family and close friends, and Henry and I got to spend the afternoon with them downtown. They enjoyed some Bill's Pizza and milkshakes from Kendall's (classic picks) and we all got to sit and chat for a couple of hours.

I was really excited to meet Sarah's little sister Hannah- I've heard so much about her so it was great to finally put a face to the name. Hannah was recently diagnosed with Leukemia and is undergoing treatment. I wanted to share this with you guys in case you wanted to stop by her blog and show her some love and support.  Both Hannah and her family post regularly about her journey through treatment, and I think she is just the most inspiring, beautiful girl in the world. Hannah obviously can't work, so to keep busy during the day she's been crafting and creating some adorable things via her newly-opened Etsy shop. I'd LOVE it if you'd swing by and see what she's been up to. Tell her I sent you! 

After the Cobleys and friends headed back down the mountain, my little sister Lauren arrived!  We made a Target and Costco run then came home and ate about a pound of cheese. Awesome.

Tonight's been a really hard night in the world of Henry. He's been having the roughest time teething and tonight it's the worst he's ever been. He screamed and screamed no matter what we did, but eventually I was able to calm him down and get him to sleep. His second front tooth is just coming through and it looks beyond painful. Poor baby. But he's down for the night now, so here's to hoping he's able to stay asleep.

Tomorrow my parents get here, and we're off to Sedona for Shirley's wedding festivities. Can't wait!

Here are some pictures from today -

DSC_0082
Hannah, Sarah and Henry

DSC_0081

DSC_0086
DSC_0093
DSC_0089