Christmas!

Christmas this year was great. We celebrated it three times actually since Hank has two sides to his family, and I have my one. It's pretty neat to have so many people to enjoy holidays with, although to be honest it can be a little bit overwhelming at times trying to fit it all into two days! I'm sure some of you can relate. I mean I absolutely cannot complain but I feel stressed sometimes wanting to make sure everyone gets "their" time. Overall though it was so much fun this year and I think Henry is a pretty lucky kid to have so many loving people in his life!

Hank and I exchanged gifts quietly after everyone had gone to bed Christmas Eve, and we both got each other a couple of wonderful things that were nice surprises, including a new scarf and some cold-weather running gear for me. I got him a couple of shirts and a book on coffee. Simple but great. We naturally focus more on Henry during the holidays now, and it was so much fun to watch him open his presents that next morning.

I hope whatever you did, you had a great day filled with love. I know we sure did. There so many times I kind of took a step back in awe of how wonderful the day was.

Christmas Eve- (these are just photos from my parents' visit- we actually spent the evening at Hank's Mom's and it was a ton of fun too.)

Could I be anymore festive? ;)


Christmas Eve 2011
Christmas Eve 2011
Christmas Eve 2011
Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas day (feel free to make fun of our matching pajamas!)-
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
Picnik collage3
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
DSC_0134
Picnik collage2
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2011
DSC_0089