Replying to comments...good news!

I'm probably very late to this party but my friend Katie informed me this evening that Blogger made some updates and now allows us to respond to comments individually! This is huge, because I often feel like the biggest jerk for not being able to reply directly, and sometimes I'm not sure if people even go back and look in the comments for the answer.  Now I can respond to anything and everything right here. Awesome, right? I'm really excited, and even more so because it reminds me a lot of my beloved Livejournal. It took me a second to figure out how to get the "reply" option, but after some trial and error I now know that you have to have your comments embedded, as shown in the screen shot I just took below (click to enlarge).

Welcome to the modern world, Blogger!