SPEAKING OF THINGS I REGRET NOT GETTING...

CAROLINES MODE ETOILE ISABEL MARANT COAT BOUCLE TWEED GREY GRAY CELINE BAG BURGUNDY PRUPLE LEATHER PANTS FLORAL CELINE INSPIRED PRINT ZARA SHIRT
ELLE TUMBLR ETOILE ISABEL MARANT BOUCLE TWEED COAT GREY GRAY SCARF HIGH TOP SNEAKERS LEOPARD CLUTCH MODEL STREET STYLE
Zara CarolinesMode | Net-A-Porter | ELLE

This Étoile Isabel Marant bouclé tweed coat is haunting me! If anyone knows where I can find one, please, please, PLEASE let me know. Until then I will be stalking Ebay...

If there's one thing I have learned this past year, it's that I should never walk away from the things that make me swoon, when I have the chance to get them. Definitely learned this the HARD way over the year (right Karen?). Never happening again!

Anyway, here's to a new year! Hope you all have a great one!

UPDATE: Thanks for all your help! And HUGE thanks to those lovelies that showed me the cute alternative over on Free People! For those interested, you can find it here!